Dr. Laxman Pandey
(MBBS, MD (Radiotherapy))
Dr. Laxman Pandey
(MBBS, MD (Radiotherapy))
9 Year of Experience and counting
Tower building, RMCH college campus. Bareiily
Dr. Laxman Pandey is a Consultant Radiation Oncologist and completed his MD Radiotherapy from Sarojini Naidu Medical College Agra in 2017. He has five years of experience and counting in radiotherapy in various institutes including the MMIMSR Ambala, AIIMS -Rishikesh, and SRMS Bareilly. His clinical expertise is Conformal radiation therapy (SRT/SBRT/IGRT/IMRT/VMAT), Brachytherapy, Chemotherapy for solid tumours and Palliative care. Currently, he is associated with Rohilkhand Cancer Institute Bareilly as Assistant Professor and Head- Department of Radiation Oncology. He is also an active member of the Association of Radiation Oncologists of India (AROI) and the European Society for Medical Oncology (ESMO). He had valuable publications in national and international journals.
INSTITUTE & PLACE
MLNMC, KGMU, Allahabad, India
SNMC, DBRAU, Agra, India
EXPERIENCE WITH TECHNOLOGY:
(1.) Linear Accelerators: TRUEBEAM, Versa-HD, CLINAC 2100C
(2.) Telecobalt-60: THERATRON PHOENIX
(3.) Brachytherapy Machines: Microselectron HDR.
(4.) Simulators: Somatom CT Simulator.
(5.) EBRT Techniques: IGRT / VMAT / IMRT / 3D-CRT / 2D-RT
(6.) Brachytherapy Techniques: ICRT / ILRT / Interstitial Brachytherapy
(7.) Planning Software: Eclipse 13.6, Eclipse 15.5 by VARIAN Systems, Monaco by ELEKTA, Oncentra by Nucletron
CONFERENCES / CME’S ATTENDED
1. Attended AROI-UPCON-2014 held at SRMSIMS, Bareilly on 11th-12th October 2014.
2. Attended 19th ICRO PG Training Course on ‘Management of Brain Tumors’ held at RR Cancer Institute, SRMSIMS, Bareilly on 18-19th April 2015.
3. Attended AROI-2015 held at KGMU, Lucknow on 25-29 November 2015.
4. Attended Hands-on workshop in Breast Radiotherapy Planning in SGPGI 2016
5. Attended AROI 2016 held at AIIMS Bhubaneswar on 24-29 November 2016.
6. Attended/participated as a tutor in the workshop on ‘Contouring of Malignancies of Head and Neck’ organized by the Department of Radiotherapy, SRMS-IMS, Bareilly; on 24-25th March 2018.
7. Attended and was part of the organizing committee AROI-ESTRO course on Gynae Brachytherapy at AIIMS Rishikesh, on 14th -17th March 2019.
1. Joseph D, Pandey L, Pasricha R, Raut S, Yanpothung Y, Ibrahim A, et al. Stage migration in head and neck cancers due to extranodal extension: Clinical experience from a tertiary care centre. J Med Evid 2021. https://doi.org/10.4103/JME.JME_76_20.
2. Pandey, R. Pasricha, D. Joseph et al., Use of complementary and alternative medicine among patients with cancer in a sub-Himalayan state in India: An exploratory study. Journal of Ayurveda and integrative medicine 12 (2021) 126-130. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jaim.2021.01.001.
3. Inampudi P, Seam RK, Pandey L, Malik D, Pandey A, Anjali A, et al. 84P Prospective comparative study of dosimetric parameters and acute radiation toxicity of 3-dimensional conformal radiotherapy (3DCRT) and volumetric modulated arc therapy (VMAT) in post mastectomy carcinoma breast patients. Ann Oncol. 2021;32: S57. Available from: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.annonc.2021.03.098.
4. A. Pandey, R.K. Seam, L. Pandey, D. Malik, R. Mahajan, et al. Adaptive radiotherapy in head and neck cancer: A prospective dosimetric and volumetric study. Ann Oncol. 202;32: S794. Available from: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.annonc.2021.08.1289
5. Singh P, Pasricha R, Pandey L, Joseph D, Ajas Ibrahim A, Bhadoria AS, et al. Socioeconomic factors affecting trastuzumab usage in patients with breast cancer in a resource constrained setting in North India. Int J Community Med Public Health 2021; 8:279-85.
6. Gupta M, Ahuja R, Gupta S, Joseph D, Pasricha R, Verma S, Pandey L. et al. Running of high patient volume radiation oncology department during COVID-19 crisis in India: our institutional strategy. Radiat Oncol J. 2020;38(2):93–8.
7. Gupta Y, Pandey L, Garg P, Sehrawat A, Gupta S, Joseph D, Abraham B, Pasricha R, Gupta M. Challenges and perceptions of cancer patients attending a tertiary care center during COVID 19 Pandemic Era: Patient Perspective. Asian Journal of Medical Sciences 2020.doi: 10.3126/ajms. v11i6.30621.
8. Pandey L, Joseph D, Arora R, Singh A, Kassim N, Pasricha R, et al. Primary pineal rhabdomyosarcoma in an adult male patient: A rare presentation and review of the literature. Clin Neurol Neurosurg. 2020; 196 (April):106044.
9. Pandey L, Elhence A, Gupta S, Joseph D, Pasricha R, Gupta M. Small-cell carcinoma of the gall bladder: Report of three cases and review of the literature, Medical Journal Armed Forces India, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.mjafi.2020.04.0035.
10. Pandey L, Sehrawat A, Yanthan Y, Joshi P, Gupta M. Paraneoplastic Transaminitis—a Rare Manifestation of Ovarian Cancer. Indian J Surg Oncol. 2020.
11. Das B, Pasricha R, Joseph D, Pandey L, Singh P, Krishnan AS, et al. Synchronous dual malignancy: a rare case report of carcinoma breast with carcinoma gall bladder. Int J Res Med Sci 2020; 8:4140-3.
12. Pandey L, Joseph D, Pasricha R, et al. Primary synovial sarcoma of the lung: a rare presentation, diagnostic dilemma and review of literature; BMJ Case Rep 2020;13: e237678. doi:10.1136/bcr-2020-237678.
13. Gupta S, Pandey L, Chaturvedi M, Prakash P. A comparative analysis of different fractionation schedules used in the treatment of postmodified radical mastectomy carcinoma breast patients. J Can Res Ther 2020; 16:1541-5.
14. Gupta S, Pandey L, Agarwal P, Mudgal A. Vaginal and Bone Metastasis with Retroperitoneal Lymphadenopathy from Renal Cell Carcinoma: A Very Unusual Presentation. Indian J Cancer Educ Res 2018;6(2):10–2
15. Mranalini V, Pandey L. Low Grade Endometrial Stromal Sarcoma: A Case Report. Int J Curr Adv Res 2019; 9(01):21040–2.
16. Pandey L, Verma M, Khandelwal R, Nandan S, Kumar P. Primary Tubercular Mastitis Mimicking Carcinoma Breast-a Case Report with Review of Literature. International Journal of Current Advanced Research, 07(8), pp. 14887-14890.
17. Gupta S. Pandey L et al. Clinical Profile and Treatment Outcome of Carcinoma Breast Patients---Experience from A Tertiary Care Hospital of Western Up. British Journal Of Medical and Health Research, 2018;5(06) doi: 10.46624/BJMHR.2018.V5.I06.001